Sheffield Funeral Flowers and Florist
The Dandelion Clock pride themselves on creating the most beautiful and touching funeral flowers in Sheffield and the surrounding areas of Fulwood, Nether Green, Ranmoor and Lodge Moor. Creating a fitting floral tribute for your loved one as a mark of respect and the perfect goodbye. From our Sheffield base and using the very best seasonal flowers, we can design a range of funeral wreaths, posies, casket sprays, hearts and crosses along with bespoke funeral flower tributes for that personal touch.
Our funeral flower delivery service across Sheffield can be arranged at a time suitable for you, along with delivering to a number of Sheffield Funeral Directors including John Heaths, John Fairest, G&M Lunts, Woods and the Co-Op.
HOW TO ORDER SHEFFIELD FUNERAL FLOWERS ONLINE FOR DELIVERY:
- Choose your funeral flowers from the range in our funeral section or select from below
- Select your Delivery Date and enter the Delivery Postcode and then click 'Add to Cart' to add your flowers to your shopping cart
- In the shopping cart you can add a message, this will be hand written on one of our signature cards
- Enter the funeral time and name of deceased to help with Funeral Director deliveries and click 'Checkout'
- Follow the checkout process entering the correct delivery address in Sheffield and your payment.
You'll receive an email confirmation of your order then another email to let you know your flowers have been delivered.
You can also call us on 0114 2303 444 to place your order.
SYMPATHY FLOWER DELIVERY TIMES
We hand deliver funeral and sympathy flowers to your loved ones in the Sheffield area 5 days a week Tuesday to Saturday, any time between 9am to 6pm. Orders taken on a Sunday or a Bank Holiday will be delivered the next working day. If the intended recipient isn't home we will try to deliver your flowers to a neighbour.
FUNERAL DIRECTOR DELIVERY INFORMATION IN SHEFFIELD
We can deliver your Sheffield Funeral Flowers straight to the Funeral Director ready to be taken to the service. At checkout, please provide the time of the funeral and also the name of the deceased, this will help with the Funeral Directors to ensure they get to the correct location on time. Please enter the Funeral Directors full address for delivery, bearing in mind if they have multiple locations.